Saturday, October 3, 2009

*cough sneeze sniffle*

House.





[EDIT] It happened again. Some code was messed up, and deleted part of my entry! I can't remember most of that either. This is ridiculous. I *knew* I should have written it in gmail first. Atleast copied the effin' thing before I hit publish. But nooooo, I figured, psch, it would be fine. WHY DO YOU HATE ME BLOGGER?!?! *attempts to rewrite grudgingly* [/EDIT]


I'm feeling a cold coming along. I realize I've said "I feel like I'm getting sick" quite often in past posts, but it's always true. I feel like I'm playing a game with the sickness. See who can catch the other first. I begin to feel like I'm getting sick, so I attack. I pour this immunity liquid stuff in to a a large glass of fruit juice, then use that to take some Vitamin C tablets, and other various vitamins. I continue with that attack, and in one to two days, the beginnings of the sick are gone, and I feel fine once again. But then the sick tries to get me again, a few days or weeks later. And I attack back again. An ongoing battle. This one feels worse though. I've barely gotten much sleep because my throat hurts so bad I can't fall back asleep. And I've been freezing, when no one else thinks it's even cold. Usually it's the other way around. Last night I even went to sleep in socks. Something I never do. I hate sleeping in socks. For the same reason I hate wearing mittens. And why my hands and feet can't stay under the covers at night. And why I can't cover my face up with anything for any reason. I hate how constrained it is. I feel suffocated. I can't even wear gloves unless they're the fingerless ones - which in my mind sort of defeats the purpose of gloves, and yet, I still wear them. So last night I slept in socks, and huddled in a ball under the covers. So not me. My hands are freezing, and I wanna play with clay some more. Grrr.

Enough stupid sick talk. I realized yesterday I didn't have any pictures to go with my post. How sad. My batteries for my camera are charging, so today I'll have to use phone camera shots.

I'll start with a pic of my brother. From yesteryear.

Old picture means old camera. Enter detective work. My brother... doesn't look much different from then and now, so I can't tell by him. The pic was taken in the loft of the old house, which means at least three years ago. That would make me originally assume that the picture was taken with my first camera phone - which I got in June of '06.... however (hahaha... isn't my rambling entertaining?!) the computer is on. That computer stopped working way before '06. Plus the tv to the left... is not a tv I even remember. We've not thrown out any tv's... which means it must have belonged to my ex - who lived with us for about a year in '03 to '04. Which means also that the "what the HELL did I take this picture with?!" question is answered - the ex signed up for a family plan with him and my brother back then, and they both got identical camera phones. Soooo... this picture was taken around 6 years ago, making my brother... 15. Awwww! Little Jimmy.


The next two pics are of Jimmy from our trip to Walmart last night.

I didn't like the stupid sunglasses tag posing as his nose, so I made him take them off.


The visor was so cute. Came with orange/blue fluffy hair. I tried and failed to persuade my brother to buy one for himself. lol.


The next picture was taken today. But it's an item I got last night. I... LOVE crane game machines. I have dozens of various toys I've won from them. Almost all of them were only won because I felt they would be easily won - not necessarily because I wanted them. Only a couple fall in to that category. Ha. The following.... does not fall in to the "wanted" category:

I don't even know what the heck it is. It was face down in the machine, it's back isn't furry like the front, the back is just a plain fabric - sorta like a cheapo blanket material. I think it might be... well no... ya know what? I really don't know. It has those cheeks, which makes me think hamster or guinea pig... but it has a fairly long tail. And only two feet... yeah no, I'm not certain what it is. Just add it to the other pointless toys I've won from those things. Ha... I remember this one time, I was about to put money in to a machine, and this kid came up and was like "Can I say something?? ... There's a zero percent chance you'll win something and a 150 percent chance you'll lose." He seemed happy with himself and stood there staring at me. My response was "Um... okay." *insert money* I ended up winning something. TWO somethings. I was aiming at a cute mickey mouse football player for my brother, missed and grabbed a minnie mouse cheerleader instead, who ended up being stuck to a different mickey football player, and they both managed to stay in the claw. Upon seeing this apparently impossible feat, he gawked, his eyes bugged out, and he squeaked, then ran to his dad exclaiming "She won something! She won something!!" Ah hahahaha.... take THAT statistics.

So I've been side tracked in my plans for those costumes. I was having too much fun playing with clay. I was supposed to have tried to make stands for Etti and Gemma, a couple clay things for props, then on to the costumes themselves. But, no. That was fail. I started instead with the clay, and continued to play with it instead of moving on. lol. FAIL.

Ah, and to answer my buddy Paiva's question as to whether these costumes are related - nope, not in the slightest. I chose them for different reasons - the first costume because I was once one for Halloween, (I'm using that costume as a reference to make this one in fact) the second just because I wanted to make the dress, and the third... because I want her shoes. Well, there is one similarity... they're all dresses. Hahahaha. And that's all you'll get from me! Atleast for now. I still have various ideas in my head over how to go about actually making the costumes, and of course they won't shut up until I actually try them... but I still wanna play with clay... atleast a little longer. Hahaha. I'm going to try making these costumes real well, or atleast, as best as a beginner can, because ideally, I'd like to try and sell them. Though I'll have to be sure to include measurements in the description, since my dolls aren't exact as far as measurements go. *shrug*


I'll end today's post with an ED picture. Been a while since I've done that I think.

Tada! Another picture of Lolita. She's so lovely. Sold for almost $7k USD. Wish I had that much moolah, I could buy myself a doll. lol. Her outfit will be sold on ebay as well, can't wait to see how much that goes for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy