Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve

This is my last post of 2013.



This post makes 95.



95 blog posts this year.



Compared to 7 last year.



Ha. That's a bit of a difference.



These, as you saw yesterday, are my New Year's Nails.

Teehee.


I don't really know what to write about today. Ha. It's an early post today because soon I'll be hopping on a train to Chicago and then on another train to Dearborn, where my guy will be picking me up and we'll be headed to Detroit for New Year's. He headed home back on the 26th, to try and get something in his car fixed, so I will be joining him later today. Never taken an Amtrak train before, so it will be a new experience. Ha.




Just for an extra picture, I was packing up makeup essentials for the trip, and decided to nab a pic. This is almost everything that went into the bag. I almost forgot my ELF Pressed Powder (in medium). I got it though! Crisis averted. lol.

In this picture we have....
~ A makeup bag from Forever 21. I won it in a contest early this year I think.
~ Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss
~ Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry
~ Essence all about matt!
~ Maybelline Color Whispers in Pinup Peach, Bare to Be Bold, and Lust for Blush
~ Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Primer
~ ELF blush and bronzer in St Lucia
~ Rimmel London Clean Finish foundation in Soft Beige
~ NYX Wonder Pencil in Medium
~ Covergirl Eye Enhancers in French Vanilla and Swiss Chocolate
~ Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Mauve
~ Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad Eye Shadow in Canyon Classics
~ Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam in Regular and Waterproof (001 black)

Geeze. I probably won't be using all of this, but you know, just in case... and it all fits in the bag, so there's that. lol.


I suppose I'll probably mention what most folks mention around New Year's, and what I've mentioned before at around this time of year... New Year's Resolutions.

I've never, ever, been a fan of New Year's Resolutions. But eh, why not.

Blog goals will be to have even more posts in 2014 than in 2013. Actually, I'll make my goal 235 posts in 2014. That will be more posts in one year than I've done in the last four years, combined. Ha.

I also want to do more reviews, nail arts, and just overall doing my nails more often, because I enjoys it so. There are nine or ten designs on my Pinterest that I've been meaning to do. I shall do them this year. I'm expecting two polishes I've been wanting for a while, and another 12 polishes soon. I'll be attempting to review all of them. It'll be fun!

As far as other goals, I tend to like to keep those quiet, because I feel like as soon as I voice them, my mind is like "I'll show you!! NOPE!"  So yeah, I guess I'll keep the rest to myself. Ha.

I'll be on my way now, guess who hasn't packed  completely for her trip yet?! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy