Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stuck

So it's been a while since I've blogged. I'm not really sure why. I mean, I am sure I think.

I... am rather anti-social. I get in to moments when I try to go against the grain and socialize. But then I go too far, get freaked out, and as a result, end up hiding from anyone and everyone.

I end up reading and playing facebook games. Avoiding emails, texts... I lock myself in my room most of the time to avoid even speaking to my own family.

Talking to the blog world counts in my mind as socializing. Which is... sad. Because I still take pictures of things I want to share with blog world, I just haven't wanted to actually blog about them yet. So... mayhaps once I kick this funk, I'll catch up. Share everything that's happened for the last two months. Ha.

This isn't to say I haven't been keeping up with most things though. I do still read posts from the ED Forum, and try to add my two cents occasionally, and I still read the blogs I follow, I just haven't been commenting. I haven't been watching my Youtube subscriptions though... oh how many have I missed... most of the folks I subscribe to post 3-5 times a week. Ha.

And technically I'm forced in to social interactions when someone physically pounds on my door. Actually some of my pictures I've taken are from such interactions.

I'll be back... eventually I imagine... *hugs* to all.

3 comments:

  1. it's good to hear from you, i missed you!
    hey i can understand that, i'm pretty asocial myself (Calle is too, we're alone together). sometimes i wish one could get by with just staying at home, not even going grocery shopping.
    hugs from a fellow nest person ♥
    ~Annina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I can be really reclusive, too. I call it hibernating. Sometimes I get energy from socializing, and sometimes, I get it from being alone. I don't think there's anything wrong with either way.

    See you when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you for the contest mention in your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy