Sunday, June 19, 2011

A dream

So I dreamt I was hanging out with Mingo and our friends T&T at their house. Then I left. I had this big red rusty pickup truck and it wasn't slowing down when I hit the turns. One turn was particularly bad, and I ran off the road. This is where the place changes. It no longer looks like T&T's subdivision, but my mind still registers it as such. There are major hills. And I'm driving through them with wild abandon, because I have no brakes. It doesn't help that it had been raining so much that the grass was incredibly soft and yielded easily. As I slid and drove up and down the hills, I couldn't help but cringe every time I knew my truck was leaving tire tracks along the grass. T&T were going to kill me. Then I slid off a particularly tricky hill, off a cliff, and in to a shallow pond. I managed to drive out of it - because my car still was not braking - and crashed in to a beige, old school looking muscle car. It effectively stopped my truck. The person at the wheel of the muscle car hopped out...

It was Pee-wee Herman.

In his outfit. He giggled his giggle and said something stupid, then hopped back in to his car and backed up away from the collision. The front section of his car was still attached to my truck, so he drove the rest of his car off in to the sunset. And then I heard the cops.

Cut scene. I was now in a house I identified as my ex boyfriend, Jeremiah's. The cops are there, apologizing to me for Pee-wee's behavior. He has been blamed for all of the damages done to the subdivision, because he's drugged out of his mind, and they found open alcohol bottles in the remains of his car. I am off the hook. I feel relief. I go out in to the driveway, and see my truck. At least, that's what my mind registers, except now it's white and not rusty and has words on it that I never thought to read because I see them all the time obviously. Two people are in the truck. Looks like a teenager at the wheel, and some adult in coveralls. Then a man shows up and says "what have ya'll done to my truck?" And the coverall-ed adult turns to the teen and says, "This is your DAD'S truck?!"  And I look down at the unreadable words on the door and think "oh shit, he's right!"

And then I wake up.







Why the hell was Pee-wee Herman in my dream???

1 comment:

  1. Obviously you have a secret desire to hang with herman, of course. Wow that is truly awful, having that guy in my dream would classify it as a nightmare for me. Terrifying!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy