Monday, January 21, 2013

You know what time it is...



It's time for a change. Not sure what those changes will be exactly.  Or if I'll succeed at making the changes. But the change is needed on this blog.

Thinking of other posts I could possibly start doing. Mayhaps some reviews or tutorials or who knows what.

 I'm even considering vlogging again, this time on my own, as frightening as that thought might be. I used to vlog as part of a collab channel, where there were at least four other people as a support system. But on my own is... well... just me. It also doesn't help that I don't have video editing software anymore. Guess we'll see on the vlogging thing.

And lastly, I'm thinking of changing the layout again. It was about two years before I changed the layout the first time, and the next two year mark is upon us again. This time though, I'm thinking of designing it all myself. The first layout was made with images from free stock. I just changed the colors to match the colors of the blog - which was once black and blue and the name of the blog was "The Boring World of Nox". Then when I changed it to the dandelion layout, that was easy. I came across it as a premade blogger layout. Fell in love with it because of my love for dandelions. I only added some text to the main image ("noxy's gotten bored of her "Boring world", but that doesn't mean it still isn't boring" and "Dandelions Fly Through Blue Air")

So yeah, we'll see. I'll try. Not sure how I want to change the layout right now. Thinking of doing my own drawing for it though... mayhaps I'll reuse some of my toile de jouy drawing for it. Or I might draw a retro me that isn't a stripper... yeah I don't know.

Will end the post with a picture:


This was a salad I had just last night. It was all sorts of delicious. Two types of lettuce and some spinach, two types of tomatos, baby bella mushrooms, avocado, walnuts, and dried mixed berries. All drizzled lightly with some lemon juice. When I make my own salads, I often only use lemon juice, but if I order a salad somewhere, it NEEDS dressing. I don't know why that is. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy