Friday, May 17, 2013

C2E2... finally. And the Vlogging Iggles.

Hello lovelies! HiLARious that I mentioned in my last post that I "wasn't burnt out" in writing blog posts... and then cut to over two weeks of silence.

It's sooo not because I'm burnt out though! Promise! Actually, I've been quite busy. Which... is odd, for me. And it's causing me to freak out a bit. But I'm coping, and hopefully things will slow down soon.

Today is actually just a fairly quick post to share some videos I've posted since last sharing a video I posted. lol.


Firstly, I've posted three more videos on the Vlogging Iggles since my first introduction post.

The second week was Harry Potter:






Then it was a dream tag, where we talked about our best, worst, and craziest dreams:




And then just this past week - for me that means yesterday - was a video about our summer plans:




Checking out these videos now.. I'm thinking I might have to bring down the volume a bit. For me I've always thought that it was better that the volume is loud - because you can always turn down your speaker, but if it's too soft, there's only so far you can turn a speaker up... but geeze, these are really loud to me. Is it just me?



And then I have two I just put up on my channel.


One is a vlog of C2E2:





The other is a vlog of the Iggle Meetup at C2E2:





Woot! There ya have it. FIVE videos since I last shared.


I actually recorded my Vlogging Iggle video for next week today, so that one's ready to go, but won't be uploaded until Thursday.


Now, I must go. Still many things to do. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy