Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last day of BEDA!


Last day of BEDA! And I'm not burnt out. Crazyness. CRAZYNESS. I still have some posts I want to get done still. So woot. But for today, just a quick one.




First up, as I mentioned yesterday, one of the friendship bracelets went to a lovely lady who was sending me a cake pin. While I was sending out the bracelet I found out that she is actually a part of the vlogging iggles. She's Monday. I thought I'd share the cake pin, I got it Thursday.
 Isn't that cute? Pink bubble wrap! Hehe!


OMG so cute. I wore it to the IGGPPC meetup on Saturday. :)



On the way to C2E2 on Friday, I came across this bulletin board.
 I've seen them quite a few times, and I still likes it. Hehe.



This pic was Saturday.
We took the train in on the weekend, because it's only $7 for a weekend pass on the train. I kept the cake pin on the lanyard so I wouldn't have to wonder where else to put it. lol.


After C2E2 on Sunday, I came home to find my guy with a couple of buddies down in the basement.


Which worked out well enough, because we got one buddy a Death Pool mask.
 His birthday is on the 3rd.


And I got my friend Buttercup a couple of mini prints of cuuute cats (The Hulk Cat, Harry Potter Cat, and Bat Cat)
Plus a sticker of an artist's rendition of Grumpy Cat.





Yesterday I decided to finally try this:
I found this picture ages ago and have been wanting to try it for a long while.


I decided to do this with bratwurst instead of hot dogs. I also used a couple of mini cocktail sausages.



Stick some s'ghetti through bits of bratwurst and drop them in a pot of boiling water.



And then you have fun bits of s'ghetti stuck in bratwurst. Hehe.




That's all for today. I have tons of pictures of C2E2, and even some video of it. But I want to make a vlog first, and put the pictures up on facebook. So that post will have to wait. :)


Oh and the Thursday thing? I had won tickets to see Star Trek TNG in theaters. They were playing a two part episode called The Best of Both Worlds. They were going to play both parts, plus outtakes and behind the scenes footage.


My guy got me a jawbreaker for the show. lol



I say "going to play" because they didn't. We spent the day in Chicago, then headed over to the theater. They started it, and twenty minutes in, it stopped. It was a special event recorded on Dish Network, and it ran out of time.
 They had us wait about thirty minutes to try and fix it. But I could see there was no fixing it. The screen right up there said time left:  0:00.

 I took a picture of us waiting. A few minutes later, they started passing out free passes and telling everyone sorry. So we got a couple of passes, though the passes are a bit messed up, because they're only for a movie, and they don't count for special events. But we were at a special event. Ridiculous. A whole day in Chicago for this, and they effed up.


By the time we got home, I'd finished almost half of the jawbreaker.
My guy finished the rest.

And now I shall go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy