Monday, April 1, 2013

BEDA... we meet again.

So for those who don't know, BEDA is short for Blog Every Day in April. I have attempted it twice now, only successful once. I shall make another attempt this year. We shall see how well I do this time, no? I should find some icon pictures to help motivate me like I did in 2011... hmm...

 Last year for BEDA I made 6 posts in April. What makes it look even worse to me? Last year? Seven blog posts total. So that's the 6 in April, and 1 other one that was in January.

I'm going to need ideas for posts. I might have to have a looksee at google for topics. I'll also likely attempt to take more pictures this month than usual, just so I have something more to share. :)


Not to mention, I do have 6-8 posts I still plan to do... I like to title an empty post and then save it as a draft so I don't forget about posts I'm meaning to do. Ha.


PLUS! Can't win if you never enter, am I right? I was on an entering kick for a long while. Facebook, blog posts, official sites, youtube, twitter, instagram... if I found a contest, I'd enter it. I probably entered over a hundred. Which makes my win percentage very low, since so far... I think I've won like, four. Hahahaha. But that's okay! Because those four wins means at least four blog posts to share!



For now I shall be on my merry way, but first, I suppose I'll share my latest video, my March Favorites:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy