Monday, April 8, 2013

Bloggy blog post

So today I wandered over to ULTA again to exchange a couple of items. Then I filmed a haul video...









I cannot express how excited I am for the things I got. I've been wanting a few things from Physicians Formula for months but could not bring myself to spend more than $8 on one thing of makeup. (The things I wanted ranged from $10-14)



So now I've got a few new things to play with. Hahaha. And the best part is with the 40% off, plus the $3.50 off $10 purchases, (I made three purchases total to fully take advantage of that offer)  and my $5 off two almay products coupon, I saved over $45.

I will likely be reviewing everything I got, just to have something else to post for April. lol. Though likely it'll be a mix of Youtube reviews and blog post reviews.




Sharing a picture.

Changed my doll's pose next to me. She had been sitting with her hands in her lap. I switched it up a smidgen. :)




I... am not feeling all too well today. I'm a winter gal and the warmer weather today alongside the fact that the heat is still on is not affecting me all that great. Of course it's only spring and I shall adapt accordingly, it makes me fear the upcoming summer. I need to move somewhere where the winters are longer and the summers are short. Alas, I cannot and so the dread still sits with me. I need to wander away.. try to cool down and calm down and feel better.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy