Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quick post BEDA 24


Hello folks! It is past 10 pm my time, and I still have not written a blog post. Fail. In my defense, I was planning on waiting to write this after I edited my latest nail tutorial - but I have had it with my converting system. I set it to convert overnight like I normally do, and when I checked on it today, it didn't convert correctly. All corrupted. All of it. So I was attempting to reconvert all the videos (I took short clips of each step) and it was taking hours. So I was cussing up a storm and on the verge of tears - because that's how I get angry, cursing and tears - when my lovely guy offered to download an editing program on his better computer, and I could use his computer to edit. I accepted, but tomorrow I'll be needing to upload my IGGCCPvloggers video, so I needed to edit that before I edit my nails video. Of course I'm going to be busy tomorrow, and then there's C2E2... so I don't know when I'll get that nail vid up. Or if I will ever get it done. Depends on what footage I managed to take. I had an uncanny ability to turn the camera on, but not hit record before I did the next step. So we'll see I guess. Ah well.


Anyhoo... I re-redded my hair on Monday. This was a before pic:

There was yellow that was peeking through the red.



I used ion this time around.
I got two boxes, and I loved the smell and how nicely it coated, but - like Splat - I probably needed two and a half of these. In fact, I used the extra half of the darker Splat in the very back, and it's a lot darker than the rest of the red - I don't think I mixed that bottle with the brighter red, I think I only mixed the bits that were out of the bottle. So yeah.

I forgot to do an after shot in the light. I shall have to see if I can remember to take a pic tomorrow morning of it. I think this red is just slightly darker than the red I originally did, which is a good thing, because that's what I wanted.

That's all I got for today. Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll get that pic of my hair, upload my Iggles video, and write up a blog post here before I leave for the day. And then mayhaps on monday I'll post the nail video. Maybe. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy