Thursday, April 25, 2013

Good morning Iggles it's Thursday.


Today is the day I made my introduction to the IGGPPCvloggers channel. Below is the video...




I can't wait for this channel to get going. Next week we're doing Harry Potter as a topic to talk about. I can't remember right off the top of my head, but that might actually be how we started FiveAwesomeBenPals too... introductions, then Harry Potter. lol.


Here's the pics I promised from yesterday of my hair. I'd say you can see it in the video, but the color is off in the video.
That's this morning, right after my hair air dried, so I haven't styled it, and it's super sunny out. My guy took the pic. :)




And here it is with the sun behind the clouds, after I styled it a bit, which I took all of five minutes ago. I like that dye.


Here's a couple pics of my nails.


They're upside down so the police boxes would be right side up. lol. This time with the police boxes, I used a white base for the windows instead of a yellow one, and so they look more muted. Next time I'll go back to yellow. The galaxies are a new thing. I used the back of my phone as inspiration and followed these directions I used for the phone. I put too thick of a coat on the galaxies so they now have bubbles, but I don't mind so much. It adds an extra texture. lol.

I didn't have time to edit that nail video, so those pictures will have to do until I can manage to get that done. Now, off to Chicago! (details of today are in that video.) And then tomorrow, C2E2! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy