Saturday, April 20, 2013

Birthday Bash QUICK review


Just a quick review on  365 Days of Color's Birthday Bash nail polish.
I don't know if it's even available anymore, but I got it as a prize, so it's new to me!









The polish is a creamy white with little bits of a small aqua glitter and larger pieces of a confetti glitter. My thumb has 3-4 coats of the polish alone, while my fingers all have a white base with only two coats of the color.  I personally would have loved this polish... had it been in a clear or sheer polish base. The creamy white just hides too much of the dazzle of the confetti glitter for my tastes. I know a lot of people who love that look, but it's not for me. A result of this "hide and seek polish" is that I like it better in some light than I do in most.

All in all, I love the idea of the smaller glitter coupled with the confetti, but am not a fan of the polish as a whole. Does anybody like this polish enough to want this bottle? I can honestly say I doubt I'd wear this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy