Sunday, April 7, 2013

Quick Post Time

I'm sitting here just watching an episode of Doctor Who. Totally forgot about blogging. So this will be a quick post.

Went to Ulta today, so will likely be filming a haul video tomorrow. Woot! At Ulta this week, Almay, Physicians Formula, and NYX are all 40% off. So now's the time to get that stuff if you're looking to get them. Plus they have a $3.50 off $10 coupon for people who get the email or who use the mobile app. That's a fabulous dealeo.

I pretty much finished the Bears ticket baby shower invitation, I just need to get some of the info confirmed before I can print them out. I'm not on the 'puter I made them on right now though, so I'll have to share them another time. I'm excited about them, I'm just hoping my brother and sis-in-law will like them. I'm planning to stop by and show them the ticket mock up later tonight, which is why I'm writing this now, because I don't know if I'll have enough time to write this later.

A friend of mine (Who also reads my blog - Hi friend!!) has proposed a collaboration between the two of us. I won't go in to details just yet, but hopefully some time in the future I'll have something to show you all from that. :) I'm really excited about it though! I've been thinking about it a lot. Here's hoping it'll all go well enough, and that she'll like my part of the collab. Haha.


Alright, I shall have to wander away now. Finish watching this Doctor Who episode and then hopefully head over to my brother's place to show them the mock up. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy