Sunday, November 15, 2009

Messing with clay

I chose this icon on purpose today. Harry Potter 5 is one of those awesome movies that doesn't sit on the title screen playing the same 30 seconds of annoyingness. After a short bit, it automatically plays the movie. Which is why I've now sat through this movie about a dozen times in the past three days. Ha. Hahaha. I've been cycling through various movies. HP 1-5 minus the 2nd one cuz I couldn't find it, Twilight, Corpse Bride three times in a row - the last time being a special feature: the music only score of the movie. That was interesting, cuz music doesn't play all the way through thee movie, so sometimes it was rather quiet - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory three times in a row, RENT, Sweeney Todd, Up, then, when I found the second HP, I re watched 1-5. That's when I found out 5 repeats itself. And it's stayed there ever since. I have to have something on while messing with my projects. And the ear buds for this laptop hurts my ears if I wear them too long. So yeah, just having a movie playing for me to stare at every now and again. Works for me.



 I suppose I'll share what I've been doing these past couple of weeks. I've been messing with clay. Making small figurines. I don't know if they'll sell, but I will be trying to sell them. I'm not even sure how much to try and sell them for. But you know, whatever. They're major bits of fail in my opinion. Ha. But we'll see if they grow on me. Here, a teaser pic:

Three of the figurines. They are not finished yet. And there are more of them. I'm trying my hardest to get these figures done as soon as possible. I hope to be done by the end of this week. I had hoped to be done by yesterday. But, I underestimated the amount of time these thingers would take. And my complete and utter inadequacy at making clothes. I've basically glued all these clothes together. Ha.
This little lady's overalls are the worst of all of the clothes so far. They make me laugh. But hey, that just makes them special. Hee hee haha.

Enough talking. Short post tonight. Going to spend another half hour on them, then hit the hay. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy