Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two posts in one month!

omg! Another entry! Within days of the last! Totally on a roll! Hooray! Mind you, it's the last day in January... so I can't do more than two entries this month.... but you know... whatever...



Not much to say today, so I'm not so sure why I'm even posting. ROFL. Oh well.

Anyhoo, so Tencats got my present yesterday! Hooray!
It looks like for the most part it came unharmed.
I can see the "sand" mixed a bit. I had hoped I packed it well enough. Makes me wonder how the other dand thinger to my secret santa lady is doing... cuz I dunno if that one's arrived to her yet. Yay for a bottle of ugly colored chalk dust! D'oh!



On another note.... my "clean desk" has not stayed that way for long.
Dunno HOW it happened.... was like POOF. While waiting for a piece of my contest entry to bake, I decided to add hair to the lil character I pointed out in the picture from the last entry. The one I made in December.

There she is! Tis only a preview piccy. She's actually a full body piece. More runny eye makeup, but in her defense, she came to be WEEKS before There "Sadness". I had planned on taking pictures of her as soon as the glue dried, but then my contest entry project started up again, so I left her be. I'll get pics of her eventually.


So I got my presents from both Tencats and my secret santa person, Annina. Woot! First, my pressies from Tencats:




Tee hee! Isn't they lovely! It's all a bunch of yummy goodies!! So awesome. It all looks soo delicious and adorable. She uses colored clays, which I love, but can't afford to buy so many colors for my own projects. I is too broke. Have to buy plain white and paint it. lol. It's hard to choose a favorite from all these nummers. It's probably the plate full of ice cream though. It has strawberries and whipped cream and nuts and a li'l chocolate sandwich cookie! TOO CUTE! Teeeeeeeeheeee



Next up, annina's gift!




I loves it! The scarves are so cute, and perfect in colors. One nice and bright for happier days, and one dark and grey for gloomy days. Woot! And the cute lil Dairy Moo, and the lucky crystal, and the INSTA ED!!! Weeeee! I'll have an ED in no time! :D


I love presents. I giggle uncontrollably while opening them. Normally not a problem, since I'm normally shut in my room so no one hears, but while I was opening annina's gift, I happened to be on skype with a buddy... so he kept laughing at me. Must have thought I was a nutjob. But hehe!! I can't help it! Gifts are always so fun! Packages are fun too! Even if I know what's in it, it's still fun to open. Weeeee! Okay... okay... so it's 420am. And I'm beat. Need sleep. *hugs blog world*

4 comments:

  1. yay for everything, i had been reading your blog to get a feel for your favourite things and such, once i knew you were my secret santa person, but then i didn't comment anywhere because you might have figured it out then. but i loved reading your blog and i'm happy you're back to it now!!

    i love the sad doll you made, she looks quite ED-like with her lovely hair!

    and i realized we are much alike in how we make messes, and how we stay up long and have weird sleeping patterns. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, spying on me for secret santa were you? *narrows eyes* Teehee! Well it sure worked! I LOVE my presents. And actually just mailed a thank you note your way this morning! Hehe.

    We ARE a lot alike! I noticed the whole similarities with our sleeping schedules on you Twitter. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Instant ED kit is just a hoot! I bet it makes a great talisman for making wishes come true. I'm so glad you're blogging again--I missed reading you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my insta ED kit. I'm totally using it. <3

    And thanks for the comment Ruth, I'm glad to be back. And it's great to know my readings get read. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy