Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I Love Nail Polish MEGA Review (Pic Heavy)

I got an email around mid-February from I Love Nail Polish about their upcoming Spring Collection and immediately fell in love with a polished named Mega. So I snatched it up as soon as the Pre-order started. This past Saturday, I got the package in the mail! This is going to feature a LOT of pics, because I couldn't stop taking them! Teehee!


First off, let me say, the packaging is lovely. Although the box is huge for just one bottle of polish, I can see a lot of care went in to the packaging department of ILNP.


Look! There's even ILNP tissue paper!! Ha!




And a box for the polish too!



Tada!!


From the get go, I could see that this polish was not going to disappoint.

Look at the holo goodness!!!

As I mentioned Saturday, I had originally been rocking naked nails because of cleaning, but I just had to try this! This was my first bottle of full holo - I have a couple scattered holos - and I was super excited!

So the picture above and the picture below were taken using the flash on my phone's camera that night.




The next morning, I wandered out in the cold and took some more pictures!



I think the name sticker is adorable. I love everything about this polish, I swear! lol.






For this last picture, despite it being like, 10 degrees F out, I randomly shoved my fingers in to a nearby pile of snow, and took the pic once it all melted. lol.



These next shots are using the flash on my camera.




THE COLORS!!11!!!!1!!one!!11!!!
I couldn't stop moving my fingers in the light! I even wandered over and wiggled my nails in front of my guy's face so he could fully appreciate my nails too! lol.



These last shots are using an indoor white light.




Overall, I think this polish is fabulous. I used three coats for my nails, but I easily could have stopped at two. It was just... so hard to stop. I could see the pretty and I couldn't resist another coat. lol. It went on nicely, the brush is on the wide side, so it was super easy to apply. I also like that the brush cap isn't glossy, so it's easy to grip and open. I've got nothing bad to report, other than how distracting the pretty colors are when I'm trying to do things and my eye catches them shining in the light! lol.

That's .4 fl oz of amazing holo goodness in a bottle right there. I'm in love!





Ways to check out ILNP:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy