Monday, October 5, 2009

Random advertising day. Yay.


Dirty Dancing. I loved this movie when I was a kid. Still do. Hee hee haha.



So anyhoo... yeah. Very short post planned for today. Random advertising day. No it's not an official day. I just decided to name it that. Ha.

I planned on starting on my costumes today, but er... hit some snags, because I'm so completely clueless about sewing clothing. So, some good news and bad news. Good news - it's all an interesting learning experience. Bad news - it's unlikely that if I manage to complete the costumes, I'll want to sell them. Not because I'll be attached to the outfits or whatever, but rather, the way in which I'm going about two of the costumes, I'd consider "cutting corners," and so would be unacceptable to sell. Mayhaps I could still sell the third costume.. *shrug* oh well. At least I'll have fun with the costumes. Hehe.

I'm beginning to feel a bit better. You know, sick-wise. Actually, my tooth isn't bothering me as much either. I've found if I chew on one side of my mouth, and stay away from cold foods, I find myself without pain. HA! I win.

I'm running low on clay. How incredibly dreadful. I'll hafta see about finding moolah to buy some more soon. Else I shall go crazy.


And on to the advertising...

First off... let me officially advertise my brother's store thing. Located here. The closest thing I can think of to describe it is... avon. And the like. But this thing he does doesn't only sell makeup and skincare, (found in the Other category on the site) there's also nutritional stuff, energy drinks, vitamins... household cleaning goods... air purifiers... and stuff. Hahaha. My favorite product? The Fudgy Brownies snack bars. They're yummola. I had wandered in to my brother's room to snag a fudgy brownie so often, that all I had to do was show up at his door, and he'd automatically throw me one. Hahaha. Now my dad buys a bunch of the snack bars and keeps them downstairs. So I can just wander down there to get some rather than stealing my brother's. Hahaha. So... if you're looking to buy er... nutritional stuff and what not.... wander over there. Haha.

I guess the next thing I'll advertise is mark. I have a mark store. The link is also on the side here, but I thought I could atleast officially announce the thing. If you don't know of mark...
"mark is an edited collection of the latest on trend products that have broad appeal AND deliver the unexpected "find". Like a boutique!"
I took that from the about mark section of the mark store. Basically, it's a division of avon, that's geared towards a younger crowd. The products are still good though. I'm 23 now, been using mark stuff for five years. Fun stuff. My favorite product is:
Glossblossom Lip Tint - clear gloss that turns pink when you put it on. It's fun. hehe

OMG I'm so incredibly awesome at advertising. I amaze myself. Next...

I have a deviantArt page. Ha. Technically speaking... I've had an account for over two years... but the most I ever used it for was adding favorites. lol. Today, I decided to actually use my account. Ha! Yay. And for my first uploads? ED related pics. HAHAHA. My first pics are of Ruth's Yren and Mayple's Fern. Yaaay. Oh, right, you probably need the link right? Here ya go.


I think... that that's it for now. Yep. I'm so sleepy. I've been going to sleep early the past couple of days, and sleeping waaay too long. I can't go to sleep yet, DwtS is on now, and Castle is on after! Can't sleep yet. Nope.

3 comments:

  1. I was very suprised to read that last paragraph, what a treat! They look gret, so fun and sweet! I can't wait to see ruth's reaction - I'm sure they'll be going into Yren's scrap-book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do love love love Noxy's portrait of Yren! And of Fern, and of them together!! And they certainly are going in Yren's scrapbook...and I just set one as my computer wallpaper too. ♥!♥!♥!

    It's so neat how you painted her in her lavender flower dress, Noxy. Now I'm going to have to actually finish that dress--it still doesn't have snaps or a hem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS, Noxy, that was very subtle and clever word-play: Fern + Yren [= Feryren] = Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy