Thursday, October 1, 2009

randomness... and a kitty

Oh look, it's Shia. Hee hee haha. Enough said.




So, my friend didn't get McNugget. Or Rio. But she did get another very cute kitty. His name at the shelter was Christopher. But, well, he just didn't look like a Christopher. So she renamed him Chase.
He's adorable and has fairly large paws. lol. And the whiskers on the right side of his face are really short. The shelter thinks they may have accidentally been snipped off when they removed the cone from his head. He'd been neutered. He's such a sweetie. Hehe.

Had a ton of fun watching DwtS, Castle, and NCIS. Cheering for my people on DwtS. Woot! And then giggling through Castle. My brother watched it with me, and even he found it fairly entertaining. NCIS still rocks, and I'm now just uncertain to whether or not I like NCIS LA. Hmm.


I'm surprised that I'm here... writing in this here blog. Lately, I've been barely pulling off one entry a week.

On one of the online worlds I play on, I'm part of a group full of writers. I don't write often, and most of the time I actually put something down in world, it's something ridiculously silly, and usually involving evil bananas. Anyway, every week, there's a newsletter, updating our group of any events that may be held in the next week, or new story drops that might be in world at our place. The group leader normally writes this newsletter, except when Summer hits. Then he takes a hiatus and allows anyone from the group to take a week at the newsletter. Well, this year he's taking a little longer than Summer for his hiatus, and has asked if I might be interested. While I am, I'm just not sure if I'd be able to. My "newsletters" are mainly me putting pictures together and making up ridiculous stories that involve our place. If I can't think of acceptable stories, I won't do it. Hmm... mayhaps I'll wander through our Grove and see if anything comes to mind.

I'll tell ya what is coming to mind right now though, that ED Forum Photo Project. October's theme is costume party. And boy do I love costumes... I may even try making more than one costume, and sticking a face on Etti to pose with GemmaNoire. Hee hee haha.

I talk about EDs frequently. And I've talked about my two BJDs Linny and Ethan, but that's about it as far as BJDs go. It's not the case in my head though. Ideally I'd add a couple more dolls to the mix. Of course, my adding of any dolls will be faaar down the line, way in the future, but it doesn't stop me from thinking about them. I just, think about them a lot less frequently than I do my dream ED.

I have three dolls on my "someday" list. I know that dolls come and go though, that they get sold out often, so I'm not really specific. I just know the brand. And the doll I like as of right now.

First: An Eldoll Tiny
I fell in love with this doll quite a few months ago. Probably the first doll after the ED that I did fall in love with. It's just so adorable. If I had to choose between the current dolls listed, it would definitely be a Mindelre:





Second: Lati Yellow
Another adorable doll I fell in love with, though this was months after EDs and Elfdoll tinies. I read the Reddiker Woodes so often, I just fell in love with Meguone's Ash. And because of Ash, I think my favorite Lati Yellow is Momo:





Third: Enchantment Doll, Captiva Briar
This one is a new discovery. New as in, it's only been a couple days. But I tell ya, I wandered these ladies for just moments before I knew I loved them. These particular Briars are limited edition, so it is unlikely that I find them in the future to be still available, but the regular edition Briar is lovely too. I like Four best of the Captiva Briar:



And so that is my extended wishlist. Of course, that would be after the... fifty EDs. Hahahaha. But yeah, I think the Elfdoll tiny is the doll I would want the most. And they're all just so cute. *le sigh*


On a somewhat completely unrelated note, I'm going to ask my father for an ED for Christmas. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA.

So what if he says no? Mayhaps I can get him to just contribute to my fund. It's not like he can get me the doll by Christmas. It would be a late present. For whenever my slot pops up. But meh, oh well.

I know you may be wondering "CHRISTMAS?! It's only just hit OCTOBER!!" But it's better to be prepared! Last year, I wasn't, and when my dad came to me to ask what I wanted, my response was:
"Um.... er... a... tire?"
Granted, it was because one of my tires was broken and so I needed it fixed, but my dad doesn't like giving presents like that. What's the fun in a tire?? So we wandered around Best Buy and Tiger Direct, and I eventually remembered I had wanted a tablet, and he reminded me of my lack of a camera. So those became my presents. Yaaay. I still use both of them. In fact, my tablet is my mouse at the moment. Though, I want a new mouse. The constant pressure my wrist makes with the desk is beginning to leave a mark. It used to do that, and I found that with a padded mousepad, the mark began to go away. But, there's no room for a padded mousepad... and what's the point of a mousepad if I need to use the tablet?

Anyhoo, my dad may or may not go for the whole "contributing to the ED fund" deal. He's not only the type of person who likes to give "fun" things, he's also the type who likes the idea of actual presents under the tree. So I may not be able to get him to agree.

If that's the case, I have written down a couple of... less expensive and more acquireable items. lol.
Castle Season 1,


A ukulele,


And an umbrella
are on my list. *le gasp* Mayhaps I could throw the Elfdoll Tiny on the list too! Hmm.... lol.

Bah, in all honesty, I hope he agrees to the ED contribution instead of the other presents. Any help would be lovely. *sigh*


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love Min too... I first saw Annina's Linnea (I think that's her name?!) and fell in love with her pouty face!

    My family sometimes give me money for Christmas... so I'm gonna put that in my fund, hopefully! (See, I'm already thinking about it too!!) ^-^

    Hope your Dad agrees. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy