Saturday, September 26, 2009

My last clay creation

Castle Castle Castle. Gosh I love that show. And NCIS. Oh the love I feel for those shows. I was delighted to see their season premieres this past week.

I saw the first night of the three day premiere of DwtS, but not the second night, because that was NCIS and NCIS LA. Then I couldn't see the third night cuz I hadn't seen the second. I've watched the second one online, but not the third one yet, so don't tell me how it ends!! *plugs ears* I feel bad for abandoning House, but I've missed so much of it, I'm not sure I want to see the new season yet. Not until I've seen all I've missed at least. And I can't seem to convince my dad to get himself the seasons... so I'm stuck. No one else I know likes house nor has the seasons for me to borrow them from. Dammit.

[EDIT 9:23am:] I'd like to say right now, that I am officially urked at blogger. More than twice now, it will say something along the lines of "Error! this blah blah code doesn't have it's blah blah code partner" And I'll go to find where the stupid thing messed up, and find that a /span doesn't have a span to go with it, that the word "span" has been replaced with the number "3" and that an entire flipping PARAGRAPH is now missing from my entry. I'm going to have to start writing my entries in notepad or gmail, then transferring it to here. Ugh. [/edit]


Anyhoo... haven't been writing on this here blog much. Haven't been doing much of anything. It's worse than I'd thought with my last post. It's not just me blocking myself. Lately I haven't felt like doing anything. I've been online in two shakes, done the very least of what I normally do, then hop off, and veg out in front of the tv.

And now I'm not sure if I even want to veg out in front of the tv. I'm not sure I really want to do anything. Sometimes I feel like curling up in a corner and staring absently, sometimes I feel like I don't want to do even that.

I'm so frustrated. I'm jobless and lazy... I just feel worthless. Like, I could fail anything right now. I could throw myself off a 97 foot tall cliff while shooting myself in the head just after I swallowed a bottle of prescription drugs and washed it down with a liter of whiskey... and I'd stand up at the end of my fall like I'd accidentally tripped on a rock. FAIL.

I've wanted for months to start saving to own my very own ED, and I'm failing. FAILING. What happens when Marina emails and tells me she has a slot open? Nothing. I cry, refuse the slot, and stare on.

I don't want to talk about this anymore. It's frustrating me beyond belief. Not to mention the physical pain I'm in. I get headaches daily now. And toothaches almost constantly. The headaches leave after taking ibuprofen, and the toothaches subside for a bit, but the toothaches come right back.

Okay, no more talk about the dark side. What was I originally going to say?

My buddy Ruth and her lovely ED Yren took pictures with my presents the other day. Here's a pic of Yren lying on the pillow and comforter:

Awww, isn't Yren gorgeous? It's definitely a kick to see her lounging on something I made for her just a couple weeks ago. I'm glad to see Yren likes her presents, and Ruth has mentioned the little clay "balloon animal" I made has become a mascot now. So cute.


So my friend is adopting a cat. Hopefully I believe she'll be adopting her today. I took a pic of the cute kitty. It's sort of out of blurry cuz she moved so much, but the better pic is still on my camera.

Her name is Rio, but I believe that will change once she's adopted. Rio just doesn't seem like a good name for this girl.


Oh, back to my last post. So my dad makes sticks. And well, I decided I wanted to make him a stick. But, I fail at woodworking. So I made a little one. Out of clay. It was my last clay creation, before my mind went kaput.
This is a pic of my dad's sticks:




And here's the little box I put it in. I made the bow out of clay too, but that was done before I finished the stick.


And here's the stick:
The Stickmaker... and the little stick man is holding a stick! Hahaha... I entertain myself Holding it to better gauge scale:

The darned thing was a pain in the butt, but altogether fun to create. The handle broke, so it had to be super glued back together. And I don't quite like the "wood grain" color I vaguely threw in, it's not red enough, but I didn't notice that until I held it in the sunlight. Serves me right for not using acceptable lighting when painting it. But it isn't all that noticeable, just to me. I still think it's cute. And I think he liked it. hehe. I had meant to wait til morning to give it to him that night, but couldn't wait, and gave it to him while glue holding the bow to the box was still drying, at around 230am. lol.

And this is all I'll write for the time being. I'm incredibly tired, and have to finish dishes before I wander in to bed. Not to mention all this time I've been trying to write this, I've been holding convos with three old internet friends. One convo ended hours ago, one closer to one hour ago, and one is still going. Sadly, it's the one full of the most drama. Relationships man... they can pull at a friendship blanket until it's all but completely unwoven. Then all you got is a pile of string. And there's no effin' way you can get that blanket back exactly the way it was. The string's all worn out by now. It won't ever be the same. Guess me and this friend are just going to have to be more careful this time around. Dunno how many times a blanket can be remade.... well no... maybe I do...

1 comment:

  1. Noxy, you're very talented. I can't believe you made that... stick! And the box too! Keep it up! You've got some skill with fimo! I'd love to see you do more stuff.
    Noxy, I'll pm you sometime as well. I have some words of advise.
    But in the meantime... wow, that little box! I can't believe you made it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy