Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ouch...


I love love love NCIS. It is one of my all time favorite shows. I've currently decided to watch all the seasons we have so far. I'm only an... eighth? Of the way through the first season. Ha. I'd say my top five shows right now are:
1)NCIS
2)Castle
3)House
4)Dancing with the Stars
5)Family Guy

The lineup changes occasionally, and it had been only a top 4 list until Castle came along. I love these shows. I love NCIS. I had originally watched JAG, and when NCIS spun off on its own, I had doubts. From what I had recalled, spin-offs don't seem to do as well as the original show. But I fell in love with the cast right off the bat. Sasha Alexander was on Dawson's Creek for a short while, and I never forgot her. Pacey's sister I think. And Michael Weatherly used to be on Dark Angel, another show I used to love. As if it were possible, he's gotten yummier. A lot cuter on NCIS than on Dark Angel. And well, Mark Harmon is pretty easy on the eyes, Sean Murray is adorable, Pauley Perrette is enchanting, and David McCallum brings a smile to your face. The cast won me over, and the show just rocks altogether. Sasha may no longer be with the show, but the others still are, and I'm glad.


SO.... been a while since I've said anything here. Not without reason, though the reason sucks. I haven't been up to it. Lately I've been feeling incredibly tired and all I want to do is sleep and watch television. I've watched quite a few movies these past few days, and just started that season 1 of NCIS. Other than that, I haven't been up to much. Barely even been online. I even went a day without checking the ED forum! Shocking I know. I just haven't felt much like sitting online. Or messing with my dolls. Which is sad, because my mind reeeally wants to make their beds, but my body doesn't. So I just keep thinking of them. *sigh*

Today... won't be much different. I don't really feel like typing much, nor really staying online. Think I'll wander downstairs and watch more NCIS.

I'll leave you with a picture. ED related of course. What else? In a perfect world, where I happen to be able to afford it, ideally, I would get three ED's. Two female and a male. Hathar, Edie, and Luca - though they'd all be slightly changed I think. And actually, instead of Edie, I may have chosen Noire instead. But either way, the two females would be first choice. I think, a lot of us on the Forum, feel the same way. Annika however, chose a boy to be first. And I couldn't be happier for her. It is about time our forum got a healthy dose of testosterone.
More photos can be seen on the thread for him, here. He's an Ebony Lucius, and it looks as though his name will be Loki, though I don't think it's certain yet. With his awesomely wild hair, he sort of reminds me of a fellow in the Mamma Mia movie, seen in this video. I couldn't find an acceptable snapshot of him. Hehe. All Loki needs is some shorter hair with lighter highlights. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy