Thursday, August 27, 2009

so...

...tired. Didn't feel as if I got much sleep last night. It was nice though. My buddy's fold out couch is comfy. I might be going to sleep soon here.



Family Guy... is awesome.



I got two catalogs in the mail today. Hooray. Will check them out when I get off here. I can log on to vSide, and I did, but right now I'm just too tired to enjoy it, then it said it lost my connection, so I decided to wait until tomorrow to try again.

Borrowed Maid in Manhattan from my friend today. Mayhaps after checking out the catalogs, I'll pop that in, veg out, and eventually fall asleep. I think my main problem is exhaustion. Was crying earlier, and would rather not talk about why, but it took a lot out of me. *sigh*

On the upside, we raided her one cook book, found a recipe that sounded yummy, and made it. It was amazing to be able to do that. Normally, at home, I'll come across a recipe, then have to go to the store to buy the items needed. Not at her house. She had the canned tomatoes, and seasoned bread crumbs, the basil, onion flakes, oregano... mozerella, parmesan, chicken breast... even pasta to go along with it all. It was crazy! Of all those ingredients, at home, we have.... parmesan. And that's it. I don't think we've ever had a can of tomatos in the pantry either. It was so neat. And the end product was delicious. Very.

And... I'm done talking. No more for tonight. Ending with an ED pic, because they rock too hard to try finding another type of pic.
This is of Kia, another beauty. I love love LOVE red hair on these EDs. Whenever I get the lucky chance to order one for myself, I am very tempted to get red hair. Very tempted. But I feel I want my doll to have permanent hair, and I'm afraid if I got red, I'd want it to be a wig... eh. I'll worry about that someday in the future when I can afford one.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to see the movie "Julie and Julia." I bet you'd love it, especially the Julia Child parts. All through the movie, she's just having the best time. You could see it with your friend and then go home and cook!

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy