Thursday, August 13, 2009

Here I am...

Here I am... a day late. Ha. I suck. I woke yesterday after twelve hours of sleep... and was still tired. I got a text from a friend asking if I'd like to go see Harry Potter 6 with her in the morning. I've already seen it, and so has she, but we were both almost asleep during it, and so we wanted the chance to see it awake. lol. She was babysitting her younger siblings that morning, so they came along... only, while I made it on time, paid for my ticket, and began to watch part of the movie, they were incredibly late, due to sibling issues. So late that the ticket people wouldn't sell them a ticket to the movie that had started already. So I went out to meet them and we all went to see G-Force instead. I um... honestly had no intention of ever seeing that movie, despite the fact that Nicholas Cage was a voice, and I really like him. But, all in all, it was interesting enough to hold attention. Of course... Nick Cage didn't sound like himself, so that was disappointing. I like his voice. Oh well.

After the movie, we went back to my friend's parents' house and had lunch. Then her mom came back and took us all to see Harry Potter 6 - on time. Haha. So yay. Afterwards we went to a teachers store, which was fun. I saw a webkins that was the same breed as Britney. The color was a little off, but still, reminded me of her. It made me cry, and yet, also made me wish I had the money to buy it. Sigh. We went back to her parents' house, had dinner, and watched tv for a while. At around 1am, I was beat, and had to leave. My friend did too. Went to sleep and slept for almost 14 hours this time. So I've only been up a couple hours here. Hopefully, I won't be tired again for a long time.

I strung up that bobbin a couple days ago. Didn't take as long as it did in the past, (when I did it by hand that is) shoving the bobbin on the end of my scissors to keep it from moving seemed to work effectively... until I needed to cut the thread and went crazy looking for the scissors... eventually I remembered they were in my hand...

I'm at the moment hungry. So I shall leave you with three pictures.... one, my sketch of State Property, which I sorta failed at, because my State Property doesn't look nearly as terrified - or terrified at all - as the original.


And the other two from State Property's official gallery:


The first is my favorite in the gallery, and the second is my... well, second favorite. I love this doll. And I do believe he belongs to Annika so it was wonderful to see him as a part of this lovely lady's gallery. I sort of wish he had posed slightly differently though. Maybe his right hand curved around her and resting on her upper right arm, and his left hand restng on her tummy. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy