Sunday, August 9, 2009

Untitled. Ha

Another day. Woke up earlier than normal today. I take it as a good sign.

I decided to share my other Kyootees with you today. I mentioned them a couple days ago, but didn't share their pictures. I shall do so now.

Slot Machine Virgie


Football Fan Jimmy


WoW Addict Jeremiah


I love his shirt.


Jedi Master Jim


Ukulele Hula Nuba
(She has a hula skirt on)

And then of course there's Uber Awesome Marina:

I think I like Marina's packaging a lot better than the Christmas packaging I used for the others. It's cleaner. If I ever make more Kyootees, I'll be doing them that way from now on, even if it's Christmas.

Short entry today. Haven't felt too well today. Sickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy