Sunday, August 23, 2009

is it nap time yet?

Upon realizing I've got a ton of random icon thingers saved from various places, I've decided to use them one by one in my blog. This one is from one of my all time favorite movies, Drop Dead Fred. Such a cute movie.

I feel oh so tired, but I think I got the right amount of sleep last night, so I'm a bit annoyed. Spent the morning filling out a couple more job applications. I think I'm past desperation at this point. Borrowing money from my dad is not acceptable. It sucks when you have basically no experience and all the jobs that don't require experience aren't hiring. :(

Yesterday, when I mentioned Eight Princesses being my desktop for a while, I realized it was time for a change. Ha. Last night I changed it to Harry Potter, but just didn't feel right with it. Mayhaps it's because for the last year I've had ED desktops. So I went in search of an ED pic. At first I thought I might go and use one I'd used before, but eventually, I went for this one:


It's Io, and she just looks so stunning in this picture. So full of emotion.


My library books are due in two days. I've decided once the 25th rolls by, I'll return all of my library books. I'll write the ones down that I want to check out again some time. Because well, I originally wanted to recheck the ones I'd yet to read out... but I always do that online. And their website won't let me. Grrr. So I have to drive there in order to see if it's even possible. I figure I'll actually ask for Son of a Witch to be extended, but otherwise, the rest are just going back. I'll come back for them eventually. I might write them down along the side of my blog, so I don't forget where I wrote it down.

Yesterday I went to the store and got a pack of cheapo batteries. So I'll be able to use my camera for a short while. Not today, I'm just not feeling up to anything today. Maybe tomorrow.

Oh, and fyi, cream of mushroom soup with a handful of wheat thins thrown in? Yummola. Crunchy soupy goodness. I didn't know we had wheat thins. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy