Friday, August 14, 2009

blank

Spent a couple hours playing on Restaurant City... stupid addicting games. I also finished Wicked. Finally. I'm looking forward to reading the second book, as I hear that one is good as well. I liked Wicked. Was a very interesting book.

I think I had originally wanted to work on shoes for Linny, but I figured, since I threaded that bobbin anyway, I might as well make Gareth's jammies. The bottoms came out okay, they look better once they're on. The top... well, the top sucks. The only black fabric I had that I liked was terrible to work with, and just doesn't look right. I'll have to make him a new top when I can find some better fabric. Ugh. But here's pics:

The ugly top


The okay bottoms


The whole shebang


I do like the bottoms. They're exactly as I pictured them. The top, not so much. But it'll do for now. Short post today it looks like. I think I'll wander off and watch 17 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy