Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today I bring you a recent find, and because it is recent, I can list where I found it.
http://rainbowrobotica.deviantart.com/
I love this part in HP6. So cute. Harry's adorable when he's lucky.

EDIT: UGH! Wtf?! This stupid blogspot screwed up my dang post. UGH!!!
The other day, the bf was talking about making a new website for his WoW Guild. The original one was thrown together rather quickly, and neither he nor his Guild Leader had admin rights to it. Now, he talks to his guild peeps all the time on Ventrilo, and I usually tune it out. Occasionally though, something breaks through the wall and I hear part of a convo. I was extremely bored the other night, and for some reason I couldn't sleep, so I asked if I could make him their new website. I used the same place the first site is from, because webs.com has a website builder that's really simple, one click stuff, and I wanted them to be able to change it whenever they felt like it.

So their new site is very similar to the old one. I don't know if I really like the site I made though. Though webs.com's site-builder is simple, in order to use it you're not allowed to edit the raw html code. Which, well, sucks. There is an option to choose raw html formatting, but if chosen, there's no more simple buttons to choose, and you can't go back to the simplicity. I don't know if they'd want that. Because basically that means they'd need me to re-edit their site every time they need to add something.

I feel like I could do a bit better as far as designing their website though, so I'm planning on using the account I made to originally "test the waters", clear the simple button mode, and try designing the site using only html coding. It might be tricky, because I'm not entirely fluent in html. Which is why I'm doing this on the down-low. So shhhh. If I can't do it, if I'm unsuccessful, then psch, they'll never know. However, if I manage to work it out in a way that I like the dummy site better than the original? I'll show them the link and see if they'd prefer it to their current one. Meh, it might keep me entertained for a while.

What's going to be tricky is the fact that I'm wanting screenshots in game. Last night I created a 10-day trial username, but the bf says it might be difficult for me to run around to where I want and not die constantly as a noob. So maybe I could run around with one of his higher-leveled characters.... but then I don't know if I'd want to do that. So maybe I could download a screenshot maker, sit next to him while he's playing on my computer, and hit the screenshot button whenever he comes across something I want a picture of... that option seems more likely. I have a program that takes automatic screenshots, but it saves the files as jpg, and I'd rather they be png.

Blah... I'll figure something out. It'll be an interesting challenge. Oh and if you happen to play WoW on the Zuluhed realm, The Jungle is currently recruiting. Haha. Simply go to their site, click on Guild Application, and get to filling it out. *thumbs up*

I brought 15 books to the library yesterday. Kept four books for another couple weeks. Thank goodness I remembered the titles, cuz I didn't bring the four books I wanted to keep. Two of them are for me, and two for the bf. But then, last night I ended up finishing Son of a Witch, so I only have one book left to read. Oh well. The new library seems nice. Didn't actually look around it though. I will when I turn in the books next go around. I liked Son of a Witch also. Just started the last one.

I think... I don't feel like typing anymore. So this will be the end of today's post. Today I shall end with a nod at Metallumia, whose ED gwen doll, Anastasia is just gorgeous. She also owns Elena the Beautiful. Two ED's! I'm so jealous.

That's one of my favorite pictures of the two so far. It looks like Elena was ready for the pic, but Anastasia was off in her own world, posing to try and fit in to the magazine. Hehe. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy