Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bleh....

Oh boy... I have gone without sleep for waaaaay too long today. I went to a friend's house last night, and while she was able to fall asleep eventually, I was not. So I'm dead tired... and it's 4 in the afternoon. Meh, oh well. The pic to the left here is yet another sketch of the beautiful Iðunn. I'm not so sure about this one. I mean, I think it's cute, but I don't think the face looks like her. Oh well. I still like it. Iðunn is definitely a lovely doll.



This post will most definitely be a short one, as I am beginning to nod off as I type right here, and that just wouldn't be comfortable to sleep on a keyboard. I just want to share a Chad Isley pic of a gorgeous new Marina doll. It's called "State Property" and it's divine. I love the expression in the eyes - she looks terrified... or incredibly sad. Be careful love, you may lose your baby if you don't calm down. I love her baby belly. Truly. I had imagined one day an ED may show up like this, but didn't realize that day was so soon. I've even imagined making my "someday" ED a detachable baby bump to wear under her clothes. The Vessel has been a top favorite since the day she was shown to public. I do believe this beauty will be joining her on my list of top favorites. I absolutely adore her tummy. And I love the "default" maternal pose she's in. So... so beautiful.

And that's all she wrote. For now atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy