Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ho hum

Another day, without my camera. I suck. I realized today that it's been about a year since my last real job. I've babysitted here and there since, but yeah. No good. I've applied at various places, and today I reapplied at a couple places, since it had been over 60 days since my last application. Wish me luck.

Today I've decided I'm going to try and make Rain some shoes. They'll be tennis shoes, and I really don't know if they'll turn out right. If they don't, no big deal.

Other plans on today's agenda... I'm thinking of starting the bedding for my dolls' homes. I'm not entirely sure how I want their beds, so I'll have to think about it. I need three different beds.

I also plan on reading some more of Son of a Witch. And am currently kicking myself for not having money. I'd explain that last bit further, but am not quite sure it would be appropriate right now. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy