Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Phew...

Today's icon thinger - Transformers. Awesome movie. And Shia's a cutie. Expect to see more Shia icons in the future. As well as HP, and a couple others too. Hehe

This will be a short post I thinks. Not much to talk about today. I wandered around WoW for a bit yesterday, trying to level my orc a bit so that I may make it to.... Stranglethorn Vale? Without dying. So far, I'm a level 6. And I suck. Hahaha. Frustrating. I'm trying to go to the Vale place because I hear it's a jungle... and I want pictures of a jungle... for the mock jungle website I want to make. Ha. I have an orc, because the bf said orcs would be... closer? I think... to the place. And she's a hunter because the bf said that's probably the simplest profession for an orc. Or maybe he just meant for me.... though wait no, apparently that can't possibly be the case. I showed him my character today and he was like
"oooo... that ax isn't your main weapon though is it?"
"uh... it's the one she holds..."
"I mean, you use your range weapon most, right?"
"Like... that bow thing? Sure, she uses it if the creature thing is far enough away, but then it runs at me, so she stops using it."
"..."
"Wait, why?"
"You're a hunter, you work best with your range weapon."
"But she can't use it if they're too close! It tells me so!!"
"...so move back..."
"...damn. But... but... my arrows suck." *sad face*
[end convo]

Yeah... so yeah... how the eff was I supposed to know hunters use their range weapons more than their ax or whatever? If that were so, why the eff doesn't she hold her bow all the time?! Okay, maybe I didn't read the explanations or something. The bf just said hunters would be easiest, so I clicked it and went on my way. This was a main reason I didn't get very far the first time I tried WoW as well, dang it. I'd miss explanations, or tips would be of no use, and then I'd end up in an area that was too high a level for little gimpy me to get around and... ugh. I miss Anarchy Online when I play WoW. Ha. Atleast AO let's you play for free, not just a free trial. I liked being a froob. Until level 75 or so. Then it got sad. That's when people started paying for their accounts, so there wouldn't be anyone to level with. Got lonely, and less successful levelling. Meh.

Oh, and since I was told to choose orc, I of course chose woman, and since I had to choose between half a dozen shades of green for skin color, I named my orc Aelphaba. Teehee. Okay, so Elphaba was taken. And so was Elphie. But hey, the name Elphie got her name from works for me.

I've been added as a tester for vSide! I'm so excited to be able to wander through vSide again. It's the place I feel most at home, for sure. I'm now waiting to be white-listed so that I'm allowed on the servers. I can't wait. So excited.

Ending now. Having a sleepover at a friend's house tonight, so might not be blogging tomorrow. Meh. For now I'll probably be on WoW, trying to work on the Aelphaba of mine. Picture time!

This is actually a picture taken by me. It's of Cixi, definitely one of my favorite costumed dolls. She's just so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy