Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dresses and the sort

This will likely be more of a photo post than a writing post. Ha.
Firstly, we shall talk about my very first teefury shirt. Ha. I've known about teefury, but kept forgetting to check the site everyday. Then someone on deviantart posted a design for a Browncoat shirt which I thought was neat... so I wandered to the teefury site the friday before the Browncoat shirt to show my dad the site... and hint that we should get some Browncoat shirts... and they just happened to have an AWESOME Star Trek shirt available, so he ordered a couple of those for us. And then the Browncoat shirts once they were available, and then he let his boss on to the awesomeness that is teefury. (apparently his boss is a fan of Office Space)
There's my dad. I was setting up my tripod and he was "practice posing" whilst I was getting it ready. I had to take this picture. lol.


There we are. Ha he haha. I actually wanted the men's cut, I'm more comfortable in those, but alas, me dad ordered a women's, so eh. It works. We've gotten our Browncoats shirts too, but I haven't taken a picture of that one yet.

Moving on, I was at the mall not too long ago with my buddy Mingo and I tried on a couple of dresses. This one....
Looks a lot better in that above shot than the below one.

Can you SEE that?? The outline for the boobage?? It's awful. AWFUL.

There's another picture. I dun have a good one of that one far away though.


And moving on again.... went dress shopping with Nuba. Yayness!



Dress numba 3:
It's a convertible dress.
She liked the idea of it, but then, this one looked more like a "prom dress" to her, and she decided against a convertible dress in the end.



Dress number 4:

I took lots of pictures of that dress because I liked it a lot, probably my second fave of all the ones she tried. I like it better without the sleeves though. But this one's a no. The only thing she liked about the dress was the bottom. Which was very pretty. But the top was too busy for her tastes, and the business/material actually dug in to her and hurt. So yeah, that's a hell no. Last thing she needs is to be uncomfortable in her wedding dress.







Dress number 2:



She didn't much like this dress, I think it was her least favorite. Of the four, it was probably third on my list - I didn't like the convertible dress. Can't pinpoint why I don't like this dress though. When I was in high school, I would have loved this dress. It was actually similar to a prom dress I wanted but ended up not being able to get because it was gone by the time I could get it. Maybe that's it. It reminds me too much of a prom dress I wanted. Or maybe my tastes have just changed. Or maybe it's just not right for the Nuba. Hee.

And that's all I have to show you! If you're counting, you know that there's one missing. I showed you 3, 4, and 2. (it was random because that's how they uploaded and I didn't feel like messing with it.) I can't show you 1. Because... it was everyone's favorite, and Nuba has until the end of this month to decide on whether or not she wants that one.
I don't think my brother even knows I have a blog, but I'd rather not risk it. And if it's the dress she decides on, I don't want to be the reason he sees it before the wedding. Ha. But you know... by the end of this month, if Nuba ends up not getting the dress, I'll share it then. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy