Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just another quickish post

Alriiight, so I finished the project that turned me off to knitting for a while. I shall share pictures. But first, birdie pictures.

Do you SEE those poor things in there? SOOOO crowded, and that was BEFORE they got bigger.


This was taken a couple days ago.


I'm happy to say that after days upon days of them looking pitiful and pathetic, all jammed together in that tiny nest, they have now left. I think my brother witnessed the last bird fly straight up, hit the ceiling, then take off.

FLY AWAY birdies! FLY AND BE FREEEEEEEE!

My brother has decided he's going to move that nest. It's been long enough. Here's a pic of babies I took back in 2009:



Okay... enough birdie pictures. Now I shall share my last two knitted dealies.

Knitted thinger numba 1:
Tis a squirrel.

See its squirrellyness?

Yep. I wanted to make a knitted ball. And then figured if I put a squirrelly tail on it, that would make it a squirrel. I added ears too. Hee. (Etsy listing)


And then knitted thinger number 2. The thing that pissed me off.
Tada. It is.. a tardis.

Can you see the need for the yellow felt? I had tried to use yarn, but it just didn't look as nice.


 Honestly, now that it's done, I'm not as hateful towards it as I was during my last post. But I do still hate it. And I do NOT want to knit anything more right now. I'm also a little iffy about it. I don't watch Doctor Who. I used pictures I found online as references. And so I feel.... like I didn't do it right. *shrug* (Etsy listing)

So now... now the plan is to A) clean my room. And B) work on those Humpy Hank cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy