Friday, May 6, 2011

More Hank happiness

This is just a short post. To add on to the post I'd written yesterday/last night.

So Hank reblogged the Who the eff is Hank collab video I participated in. I thought I'd share it here too:




I'm about a minute forty in. Hehe.


So I mentioned to a buddy that I'd include this video in a blog:

It's Hank Green's Helen Hunt song. lol.



And then... AND THEN... Hank recently posted a vlogbrothers video highlighting some of the stuffs he got from Nerdfighteria. And all my stuff was shown! YAY!



he starts the video WEARING THE JAYNE HAT. Which made me giggle uncontrollably. And then about a minute in he shows off the kyootee. And then about 45 seconds after that he shows my card and calls it the best birthday card of all time! Hee!!!

I'm in such a happy mood right now. Seriously. Hehe. :)

Hank links to my etsy shop in the video info, which is wonderful, except I don't have anything listed. lol. D'oh! I'm in the middle of making a Jayne hat I plan on listing, and I still have some Luna earrings I'd planned on listing ages ago. Shall hafta get on it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh mah GOODNESS I am so ridiculously excited for you!! The vid he posted was AWESOME, he was wearing the hat and he made lil hank hump EVERYTHING!! sooo beyond lovely!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy