Sunday, April 1, 2012

Attempting BEDA... Round 1

Hey folks!! I'm actually a bit surprised I actually decided to do this, seeing as how I only realized BEDA was coming up just this past Tuesday. I decided Thursday that I would actually attempt this. I figure it should work, seeing as how my last post (aside from the short one in January) was waaaay back in July. It'll be fine. I can do it. Maybe. I dunno. Probably not. No promises. lol. You can see I have the utmost confidence in myself when it comes to doing BEDA this year. Hee.


A short update referring to my last post? I did not do my resolutions. ROFL. Fail. In fact, I know I had at least six resolutions... and I can't remember a one. One was probably to lose weight. But ehhhh... I can't recall. That's the problem with not writing down resolutions when you normally don't make them to begin with... good luck remembering them when you fall off the wagon. Ah well. No harm done.

Another update? I'm back in There.



They opened to old members a few months back, but then by December they started charging. And I was unable to go back in. But a There buddy decided to give me a late birthday present and got me a couple months in. It's lovely. There is a MMOSG that closed down a couple years ago. But they're attempting another go, and I'm delighted by this. :) It's good to have somewhere to go again.

Another update, I stopped doing BenPals videos for a couple months. Not purposely, and honestly I'm itching to get them going again, but I did stop. The second to last one I posted was in January, in the middle of an awful time for me. I eventually got better, but still hadn't picked the camera up to have a talk. Of course, I just posted a vid this past Friday, so let's see if that becomes a more regular thing now. 





It was weird... saying "Hey BenPals" and talking to the camera when it feels like it's been so long since I've done that. I mean... It's only been two months, which doesn't seem like much, but I'd been pretty consistent in making videos (Except for a week or two break every now and again) for over a year. So it was weird. I'd like to ideally do a video this Thursday too. We'll see if that happens. Ha. What I SHOULD do is start planning it out now. I mean, it's not going to be anything special... just another random catchup video, but if I have some sort of plan down, I might be more likely to actually make it.

Annnnd.... we're going to end this here. BEDA day one complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy