Tuesday, April 3, 2012

phone post

Another blog entry. Three for three. Woot. I'm currently writing this away from home, just to make sure I get it done. At the moment I'm visiting Chicago, which is only about an hour or so, away from home, but all the same, it's different. because I actually spent the night. Not just a day trip. Craziness. But I decided to try BEDA, and though I hadn't expected to not be home, I'm still having a go. So, I'm sitting here on a bed that's not mine, in the dark, on my phone - which, btw, is driving me insane as I try to write this- writing a blog entry whilst I'm not currently doing anything. And I'm fairly happy anyway. Heh. Happy. It's a weird feeling - happy. I haven't felt this truly happy in a long while. Actually, I'm not entirely sure I've ever felt this happy. And that kind of scares me. I feel like something is bound to go wrong. That there's some hidden reason I was never meant to be happy. Which is ridiculous. Why can't I be happy? I suppose my paranoia has to do with my pessimism. I'm attempting to accept it.


if you haven't guessed yet, I met a guy. And he's amazing and smart and funny and sweet and sings along to the radio. He's everything I've ever thought to want and it makes me terrified because I don't want to mess anything up. At the same time, he makes me feel like I can be myself around him, something I rarely feel like I can do around even my friends. I've fallen for this guy, and the feelings I have for him feel so foreign to me I don't know what to do. I'll probably write more on him later. I mean, I have a whole month to make posts for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy