Thursday, April 5, 2012

movies and food

Trying this a different way now. writing it up elsewhere and then I'll paste it in. we'll see how this goes. At the moment, I'm writing this and watching surf's up. I love this movie. It's so cute but I don't have it and I've been wanting to watch it for forever. The other night I watched Memoirs of a Geisha. Same thing basically for that movie- really liked it, don't have it, been itching to Watch it. Yay. And... Yeah. The program I was previously using apparently had a character limit. Good to know, see, because now I know that app is essentially useless. Yay.

My guy is currently making ribs. He can cook. I had to remove our smoke detector on our first floor because it kept going off whenever I cooked. He fascinates me. Lol. In so many more ways than just cooking, but I'll save that for another time. And as soon as I'm no longer writing posts via phone, I'll be including pictures for sure.

I posted another video again this week. Two Weeks in a row! Woot! It's a boring video though, I'm lazy vlogging it before the train I had to catch yesterday. So that means, basically, it's me rambling for four minutes. And I can't remember, but it wouldn't surprise me if I said something like "this is going to be a short video". cuz I tend to say that a lot, even though it's not a short video. Lol.

I want a shell necklace... I should wander a beach sometime... (referring back to Surf's Up now... Cody wears a necklace with a "Z" on it) I can totally make my own necklace. Yep.

This food smells yummy... Yep, and it's delicious. I'm a lucky gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy