Wednesday, April 4, 2012

quickly!

I'm home right now, but not for long. I have to catch a train in the next hour, though I haven't exactly decided on which train to grab, and considering the fact that my hair is still wet and I'm sitting here in my undies... (tmi? Sorry. lol) I'm thinking it might not be at least within the next twenty minutes or so. So I thought I'd throw a post up now rather than attempt to write another one on my phone. However, I might end up writing a couple of phone posts tomorrow and possibly Friday anyhow, since I'm on my way back to Chicago soon. Yeah... I think I'm going to give myself twenty minutes to write this or so. If you read last year's BEDA, you'll probably notice these posts are a bit shorter. lol. While I'm not trashing the long posts completely this year, I also promised myself last year that if I did this again, I wouldn't try so hard to write so much. I'd accept whatever length I end up with when I'm done with the writing.

Of course, now that I'm sitting here with the intention of writing something, I can't think of anything. Dang. So, I guess mayhaps this will be a pretty short post. lol. Figures. I have a chance to write something whilst not on my phone, and I can't rightly think of anything. Gah. My phone sucks for writing stuff I think. I have a great phone, but when it comes to the little boxes that these websites give you to write in... it freaks the eff out. I couldn't write anymore last night because it wouldn't let me. lol. Hmmm... mayhaps I'll try to write the post on a different program first, then just copy and paste it all in to the blogger thing. Yeah... we'll see if that works yo. Toodles for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy