Monday, April 9, 2012

BEDA fail

Ha. Yeah. Fail. I wrote that last post on Thursday, then I came home from Chicago on Friday and completely forgot all about BEDA. It wasn't until late last night (past midnight) that I remembered. So sad. Ah well. What's done is done. I'll still be attempting to continue BEDA for the remainder of the month. And then maybe add some posts to next month to make up for the three I missed.

What's kind of frustrating at the moment is that I don't have access to my photos at this moment, so I can't add pictures to my posts, which I love doing. For instance, Saturday was my future sister-in-law's wedding shower. And it was lots of fun and I wanted to throw some pictures in about it, but alas, I cannot. At least, not right now anyhow. Mayhaps I'll attempt to add it to the list of future posts I intend to write up. Then again, mayhaps I'll just end up forgetting. Ha.

So I'm back in Chicago. lol. I spent the weekend at home (well... I slept at home at least) and then headed back out here with my guy last night. I won't be spending the entire week here this time though. Just until tomorrow. Then Friday is C2E2, (Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo) so I'm really excited about that one. I promised myself I would take more pictures this time, because I went last year, and it was my first convention so I was a bit hesitant to take pictures or do much else but wander the vendor room. My guy is coming with on Friday, then my dad is coming with on Saturday and Sunday. (unsure if my guy will be joining us those days) It's going to be fun! I should wander over to the site sometime and check to see if they have their schedule up yet. I'd like to attend some of their events this year. Last year we totally missed out. Plus, John Barrowman is going to be there Saturday, so I'm kind of really excited to see him. Hee.

1 comment:

  1. hey Noxy, nice to read you! :)
    happy that you met an awesome guy and wishing you all the best!!

    and John Barrowman, so cool, looking forward to hear how that was!


    Annina

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy