Monday, April 2, 2012

Second day, second topic(s)

I'm sitting here wondering what to write. How to space out these things I feel like talking about. Hmm.

Alright, seeing as how I haven't posted anything since July, and I was still posting BenPals vids, let's have a go at talking about those vids I haven't shared. Probably not all of them... because there's quite a few... but I'll share a bit.

I think the first vid I'll share was in August... I believe the challenge was to do something dangerous, and seeing as how I'm scared of heights, I did a video on the roof.




This video entertains me because I'm so scared and I'm not even on like... the roof roof. There's a higher level, and I'm on the garage and I'm still scared. Plus, I cut my hair shortly before that video. And I talk about going to the Star Trek convention. Mayhaps I'll talk about that con and maybe Comic Con in a future BEDA. Oooo C2E2 is happening in a couple weeks, I'll be able to post about that too. Woot.


The next vid I'd like to share is from September. The challenge was for each person to give the next person the title to their video. Does that make sense? Like, since I'm Thursday, I tell Friday (BenBen) that the title of their video is "Why Lamps are so Attractive". And Wednesday (Amanda) informed me that my title was "The Adventures of Mr Toast and Seal Man".

But the thing was.... Monday (Callie) titled Tuesday's (Jaine) "The Laundromat of my Choosing and the Epic of its Romance with the Fire Station". And I immediately had an idea for a video based on that title. So I ended up doing a video that used both titles. lol.




I very much enjoy the first minute and a half or so of that video.


The next vid is from October (maybe I'm just sharing one vid a month?)
It features a homemade Halloween costume.



Yep. I was a present for Halloween. And it entertained me.

That's a pic of Nuba, (my future sister) myself, my brother, and my dad at Nuba's Halloween party. I think we're a pretty cool group of people. :)


The next vid talks about an entire year of BenPals.



I spent most of that video rambling on about the differences between "2010 noxy" and "2011 noxy".


The next video is Christmas Eve, and I use my phone to record it.



I'd gotten the phone earlier in December as an early Christmas present, which was awesome, because it's my first smart phone. And it's lovely.

And the last vid I'll share is from January, I posted twice in January, then stopped posting. This one is the first January vid. (The second one I'd rather not share because I wasn't very happy in it)



I'm just doing some lip synching and sharing some of the presents I got for Christmas here.


And there you have it! Six videos from the six months I did videos since last posting here. Ha. Lots of fun yo.

Okay there. Day two complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy