Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Flower Beauty Cream Blush and Concealer Review

Today I reviewed Flower Beauty's Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush in Peach Blossom, and Secret Service Cover-Up in CU3. Below is the video, and beneath the video are some extra pictures. :)















First the Cream Blush
Swatch on white paper.




My blush had a tiny dark speck on it, but that was easily removed.
The blush is a nice cream, it blends in really well. This one goes on very light, but is build-able if you want more color.







And next the Cover Up



I ripped the packaging off before I noticed there were words underneath.



"Daisies are like sunshine to the ground."  ... That's an adorable quote.







Finally a swatch on my hand. It blends in real nicely. And it's build-able.


Overall, I love both of these products. The cover up makes me want to try the other face products, and the blush makes me want to go back and buy more blush. :)

They cost $7.98 each at Walmart or Walmart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy