Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Flower Zoom-In Ultimate Waterproof Mascara Review

Here's my review of the Flower Zoom-In Ultimate Waterproof Mascara in Intense Black. This retails for $7.98 at Walmart or Walmart.com.










Some additional pics and last thoughts:














With the Cover Up in mind, I opened this package more carefully. lol
"I want people to be blown away when I do what they don't expect."





"Lengthens"

"Curls"

"Volumizes"


Overall I like this mascara. I did forget to mention in the video that it's a very wet formula, so do be careful when applying because it can be quite messy. But it dries nicely and while it clumps a bit more than my Lash Blast Fusion, but I still like the look and it lasts all day. It's actually so long lasting that it's difficult to remove at night! lol. I apply two coats - one with the "lengthen" brush length and one with the "Volumize" length. Definitely glad to have this mascara in my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy