Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Short blog... Here's hoping your Valentine's Day is/has been lovely. Mine's been pretty chill. My guy isn't here at the moment, but shall be here soonish. I don't think we're going out or anything, just snuggling up and watching netflix most likely.



He actually got me an early Valentine's Day present, which I vlogged about, but don't think I ever shared it here:





And then today I posted a new vlog, just me sitting around, talking about my love for St. Patrick's Day. lol.






I'm still trying to figure out where I want to sit/stand when I'm doing these videos.





Spoonflower contest update... I finished 120th with 81 votes.  I was originally planning on entering one more of the listed future contests, but have since changed my mind. I might have burned myself out just a smidgen when it comes to drawing entries and whatnot. So I shall slow down on the creative contest entering. Limit myself to the "Enter here!" contests.  lol.  I do have a design in mind that I'd like to get as a fabric to make decorative pillows out of... but that'll take some time yet.

As for other contest updates...

~I was going to enter another Doctor Who contest, but I can no longer find the facebook post, so I might not bother with it, especially since it's another creative entry and based on likes.

~The Enchanted Doll contest entry is due February 28th. I've had my entry done for like, three weeks now, but have been waiting to make sure it's what I want to enter. I gave myself until this Saturday to decide so I can mail it out. I think I'm mailing two, just in case one doesn't make it. I'll share more on that when the contest is over. :)

~The writing contest in There is over, and I did not win, but still enjoyed reading all the other entries. Honestly, my heart just wasn't in this year's theme. It happens. *shrug*


I have a couple review blog posts I plan on writing up, so yay on that. I'm really sorry if anyone reading this doesn't like reading reviews. I shall attempt to include "review" in the title, so you can just skip those posts. :)


That's all for now. Toodles!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy