Friday, March 15, 2013

Flower Beauty Color Play Creme Eyeshadow Review

Here's my review of the Flower Color Play Creme Eyeshadow. This retails for $7.98 at Walmart or Walmart.com.




Additional pics and last thoughts, (if you didn't watch the vid)








Overall, these shadows are just not for me. I feel like, even though the texture is different in Time Willow Tell, these shadows are still just way too creamy for my tastes. They're nice colors, and look good together, they go on smooth, and - so long as I at least set them with a translucent powder - they last a while. But for $7.98 they're not worth the money. Maybelline Color Tattoos range from $4.97-$5.94 at walmart.com, and in my opinion, they're a better quality shadow. They may not have the same colors, but honestly, I'll settle for what they've got rather than buying another one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy