Thursday, March 28, 2013

The end of Songwriting... along with other stuff

That's right, I've dropped the Coursera Songwriting class. Sunday afternoon rolled by with me still not having  watched the video lectures for week 3. The assignment for that week was due the next day, then I'd have to do peer review, plus the video lectures for week 4 were already up, so quizzes and assignments for that as well....

I got 2 and a half minutes through one of the video lectures from week 3. All my mind could think of was that there was 1 hour and 35 minutes of video lectures for week 3. Week 4 only had about an hour, but no. I was dreading all of it by then. Dreading the video lectures, dreading the assignments, dreading the peer review. I thought long and hard and realized - I had only really tried to do assignment week 1. Week 2 I just couldn't get inspired to do anything, and just sort of threw something together last minute. I got a 20 out of 30 for that, which is like... a D. If I can't even bring myself to actually try, then there's no point. This class was a spur of the moment sign up anyhow. I'm just not interested in it. I don't know if I ever was. Just slightly curious mostly. *shrug*



Moving on to some picture sharing... I felt like taking another picture of my turtle necklace. lol.




And here's a pic....
Once upon a time I used to post favorite pictures of Enchanted Dolls. Haven't done that in a while. This pic is from a recent blog post. I love this picture.



Some food shots...
On the way back from Detroit, we picked up some Tim Hortons and coney dogs. They were all quite tasty. My guy has informed me that Coney dogs originated in Detroit. Wiki says that it might have. So I figured I'd need to try them there. I'd been to Detroit two other times, and we did not get coney dogs. This last trip (trip three) was going to follow suit, but I did not like the idea of skipping coney dogs again, so we grabbed some to go on the way home. Ha. The onion rings were good too!



This was at Red Robin. I'd only been there once before, and I remembered it being quite good. My guy had mentioned going like, the day before and even mentioned the one delicious burger I'd had once! We totally had to go, and my memory was correct when I say the Banzai burger is magnificently delicious. It features a sweet teriyaki sauce and pineapples. I also got a root beer float - which turned in to two... because they count as free refills. Fabulous.




Final food pic for today. lol.
Yesterday was Taco Bell day. My guy picked up some Doritos Locos Tacos. I hadn't tried either one, so he grabbed half Nacho Cheese and half Cool Ranch. These things were quite tasty! Mind you, I'm a fan of Taco Bell. I know a lot of people dislike Taco Bell. Not me, I enjoy it. And I enjoyed both kinds of these Doritos Locos tacos.


Yesterday I dyed my hair. I was going to originally post just a piccy of the final product here, but then I took more pics, so I'll probably be doing a separate blog post on it. Spoiler: It's red red now.


Today is my guy's birthday. He had to go in for class in Chicago, so this morning I made him scones to bring with him. I'll be doing a post of that too, just to prevent this post from being too long.

 I'm currently in the process of painting my nails... which I'll also be taking pics and posting here. lol.

So for now, ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy