Friday, March 8, 2013

Wet n Wild ColorIcon Nail Polish Rave Fave

 I came across this display a couple weeks ago and immediately fell in love with a color. Care to guess which one? No? Alright, it's the second one in from the left. And it's called Frosted Over. From the Wet n Wild coloricon collection. It's a limited edition line called Toppings.






This is a beautiful color. I'm in love. It seems to have bits of pink and blue and purple and aqua all thrown in with glitter on top.




This might be my favorite nail polish color. I wore it alone in the pictures, and it took 3-4 coats, but I bet it would look fabulous over black polish.

I took a lot of pics of my nails in different directions/angles in the hopes that I could share all the colors I see.











If I had anything bad to say about this polish, it would be that I'm not a huge fan of the larger pieces of glitter that speckles the polish. But I do understand why they're there. It's the Toppings collection. It's like sprinkles over frosting. So I'm really nit-picking there.

I do dislike how these bottles are a bit smaller than a normal sized polish. I believe they're .33oz. instead of .5oz.

I went back and considered picking up one more color, but in the end, I decided against it - the one I had considered was just too similar to Frosted Over, and getting it would be essentially pointless, since I already own Frosted Over.


I took one more picture in the car. lol



Overall, I love this polish, and seeing as how it's limited edition, I even went and grabbed another bottle of Frosted Over, just in case I finish the first one - which is quite possibly the case since I love it so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy