Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rave Fave

I've talked about the EOS lip balm, and how I can't use it, and mentioned in that post that I switched to Vaseline Lip Therapy, so I thought I'd throw a post up about the lip therapy too.
I adore this line. I started out with the tube of Advanced, and a couple years ago picked up the original lip pot. Cocoa butter pot started popping up in my area not too long ago, so I grabbed one immediately, then I grabbed another. Ha. I recently got the Cherry Lip Therapy tube, and I keep that one in my coat pocket.

 My collection of Lip Therapy.






 These are my extras for just in case I run out. I have them because the first time I ran out of the tube, I couldn't find them anywhere. I ended up settling for a Neosporin Lip Health tube - but I hated it sooo much. It felt weird on my lips, and it's also white, so it just feels as if the stuff just shouldn't be put on lips. So when I noticed the lip therapy got restocked, I grabbed four of them! That one in the picture is the last one I have left. Heh.


This little guy is my favorite one. I love the smell of the cocoa butter on my lips, and the pots are just so cute.


So I keep the cocoa butter pot next to my computer, so I don't need to get up and rummage through my coat for the cherry tube, or head upstairs to use the original pot that's with my makeup, or the advanced tube that I keep on my nightstand. :)

The advanced tube works perfectly to prevent dry, cracked, chapped lips in the morning. And I use the original pot as a balm to go under most lipsticks I use. I keep cherry in my coat pocket for when I'm wanting something on my lips but without color. And the cocoa butter one is always here right next to me for when I need cover from licking my lips whilst I'm on the puter - which I tend to do often for some reason.

 I heard a while back that a "rosy" lip pot was coming out, but never saw it, so I wonder if it's just not available in my area yet, or if they've just nixed the whole idea. The rosy lip is available in the UK, so I don't see why it wouldn't be available here too. Meh.

All in all, I love this product and I'll continue to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy