Thursday, August 12, 2010

7/30 A Short Post

Dark Angel. I used to love that show. But... then it started getting all weird. I watched an episode recently, and wow, Jessica Alba looks so pale in there. I loved Logan. I think that was his name. Michael Weatherly. Goodness was he cute. He's one of the reasons I even thought to give NCIS a chance, and I'm sure glad I did, because now NCIS is my fave tv show. Ha.




Previous posts:
Planning on Catching Up
Visiting My Old Teacher
Playing with Glue
A Book I Read
Jamboree and Failed Meeting
Randomness
A Bird Bath Project
A Clean Room
Sled Run
Game Cube and N64



Just a short post. Trying to catch up still, only a few more days. LOL, I started catching up just as other stuff was happening too. But it's dying down again, so I should be caught up soon.

Today is just another day of Mario Party. lol. When I was playing Mario Party 2 with my brother, I realized we hadn't unlocked all the lands yet. So I decided I'd wander in on my own and do it. Don't worry, I didn't play anything that required me to skin my fingers. lol.

I'm just sharing pics of me beating the last land, Bowser Land. ha hee haha.

The little yellow turtle is blonde. I'm sure of it. He's just not very quick. Sorry. I mean he's not blonde. That was mean of me. He's just... stupid.



There's turtle having a chat with mean Bowser.
"Huh??? Who's that? Over there???"
"Just in time!"

It's a meeee!! Weeee!!



"Why don't you try spinning me by the tail?"
Um... do all evil villains give suggestions on how to defeat them? Or is this like... a kinky thing? Hey Bowser man, whatever floats your boat!


"Transformation! Metal Bowser!!!"
Ah, you got me! Ha ha... funny.



"Metal Bowser has the weight of 10 Bowsers!!! I cannot be thrown! WAH. HAH. HAH!!!"
Why do I doubt little Yoshi could have thrown just one Bowser? Hmm I suppose I have no faith.



Yoshi's a FAILURE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOo


But what's this?! Oh, right, you can probably barely see it. It's a star! And it's going to sacrifice itself to help Yoshi!! Hooray!!



Yep... spinning Metal Bowser with ease now.


DEFEATED!!! Yeah bitch!


I'M the SUPERSTAR! this time! WOOT! (Never mind that the only reason I am this time is because I'm not playing with Jimmy. Shhhhh)


And... end scene. Hooray!



Okay, enough of that. lol. I promise it is unlikely I will be posting more pictures of my video gaming. But that's not a guarantee.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy