Monday, August 16, 2010

8/4-8/6 Hanging with Online Friends

Ever after. Love this movie. Just watched again recently. Never been a big fan of Drew Barrymore, but this movies trumps my dislike for her for sure.






I would! Well, maybe I would... actually, probably not... but I am noxy, so there's a difference. I think.



Previous Posts:
Planning on Catching Up
Visiting My Old Teacher
Playing with Glue
A Book I Read
Jamboree and Failed Meeting
Randomness
A Bird Bath Project
A Clean Room
Sled Run
Game Cube and N64
A Short Post
Hopeless
Hanging with People


Okay, so even though I did hang out with online friends all three days, I only took pictures during the first two days, cuz it's easier to take pictures in imvu than in vside.


Okay... upon further investigation, it's easier to take pics in imvu because the picture quality SUCKS. But oh well. Here's some pics of Wednesday and Thursday.

Just two pictures form Wednesday.

Me, and me and B. Ever since There closed, B and I have been trying to meet up once a week. But then, I haven't been too good at keeping that going lately. Trying again though. I love how my avatar looks in this game. My only problem with it is she's just so thin. lol. There are clothes that feature "bigger" bodies, but in imvu that translates to "big boob, big booty, unnaturally thin everything else".





This is Thursday. That's B, J, and I. And in the second pic, you can see two more avies, except they're not real. Well they are... I mean, okay let me try to explain. When I joined J, she had her second account avie here. So I brought mine in too. Which means, J and I have two avies each in this scene, and B is just one. We were supposed to be writing. We were all part of a writing community in There, and J's trying to get us all back together to try writing in imvu as well. But this was the first meeting, and I guess there were conflicting schedules, so it ended up being just us three. J kept getting interrupted by work calls, so we chose to hang out instead of write.



That's J, me, and B with Fluffy, my pet T rex. lol. And that's me on the left and my second account, n0xy (spelled with a zero) on the right.




B had to leave for a bit, so J and I showed each other some of our massive closets. lol.





Upon B's return, we wandered different scenes.




Including a torture chamber. (I decided to dress up like my second account at this point. lol. "I'm" the one with the blue nail polish.)




This was my one scene to contribute. Forever falling. lol. And then back to J's scenes. From falling to floating.



We ended our night at a lovely tree house. It had some cute poses. The last one is me just staring at B. lol.


So yeah, that was all fun. It actually pisses me off now that I know how small these pictures end up being. You know... I have a screen shot program that I got for use in There, but it actually works on any program... I really need to remember to use it next time. Maybe I'll have some nicer pictures then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy