Saturday, August 14, 2010

FRUSTRATION!!!

No icon today folks. Too frustrated. I wrote the last couple blog posts on my brother's computer, and it was just too difficult to keep writing that way. Right now, I'm borrowing my dad's laptop, it's Vista and there's no way I can write a blog post on here. It's FRUSTRATING!!! UGH!!

Okay, so the other night, my puter did it's update dealy and said "would you like to restart now or later?" So I restart... and now my puter won't connect to the internet!! It just keeps on "acquiring network address". It won't connect because it doesn't have an ip address. And I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO FIX IT!!!! UGHHHHH.

I've told my dad the problem, and when he gets time, he's going to see if he can get it to work. But for now, I'm without internet. Which SUCKS, because this weekend I was going to a chat room meet. One at 8pm tonight, and the other 8am tomorrow morning, and I was going to go to both, but now I'm not even sure I'll be able to catch either one. My dad works tonight, so I doubt I'll be able to borrow his laptop. Sigh.

And I've been trying to catch up on my past posts, but those last attempts on my brother's puter was just beyond ridiculous. I had to keep walking back and forth from room to room cuz I kept forgetting pictures. Since I couldn't just email the pics across the internet, and my brother's puter doesn't have a place for a memory stick, I kept having to stick the pictures on a CD RW to move the pics around. Even though I have... maaaybe two or three, possibly four more "catch up" posts, I won't be writing any more of them until I can hopefully get MY puter working on the internet again. Oh gosh it had better work again. I shall be so sad. :(

1 comment:

  1. sigh, it really sucks when computers do that, and the worst thing is you never know what the problem is. Calles computer was out for about a week, it just wouldn't start suddenly, until he found out what the problem was, thankfully we didn't have to buy anything.

    i just told Calle, he says it's hard to fix things when he can't see it, but one thing you could try is unplugging and plugging back in the modem, restarting it.
    then restarting the computer and see if it connnects then. (maybe you've already tried this)

    do you have windows xp?

    Calle: i could probably fix it but it's hard to do from afar without seeing what the problem is.

    i hope your dad can help!

    ~Annina

    ReplyDelete

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy