Friday, January 10, 2014

EXCITEMENT! Makeup Haul!

Last week I got an unexpected Christmas gift of cash from my guy's kind grandfather, and so I decided, MAKEUP! lol

Tuesday, when it was -9 degrees F out, my guy and I tried to go to Ulta. The roads were so bad we ended up just going to a Walgreens down the street, where I picked up some balm stains. Then yesterday, at a much warmer 20 degrees, we made it to Ulta. I am sooo excited for this haul. Seriously.



Seriously serious.


Tada!!!! LOOK AT THE PRETTY!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!




First, I picked up a Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Honey Love:




Then three of the Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stains. Red-dy or Not, Pinky Promise, and Lady and the Vamp.





Next, is from Ulta. I had wanted to get the Color Whisper in Berry Ready, but they had two of them and BOTH looked like they'd been used. So sad. Next time maybe.
Instead I picked up a Color Sensational from their new collection, "The Buffs". This one is in Blushing Beige.


Then another Maybelline product, the Baby Skin primer. Woot!




I went to their Jane Cosmetics section, (which is sooo small) but they didn't even have a place for the eye primer. I was bummed, so I went wandering to find another possibility. By the time I got back to the Urban Decay section, my guy rejoined me, (he left to pick something up for himself at a nearby store) and offered to get me one of those primers.
So now I have a new eye primer! Works for me, looks like I don't need the Jane Cosmetics one anymore! Ha!



Saved the best for last...
Naked 3! My very first Naked palette! I'd say it's also my very first Urban Decay product, but seeing as how I also got the primer, they both fit that sentence. lol. This was, of course, the first thing I checked for and picked up. I was afraid they might not have any in stock, but there was a whole lot of them. They were out of the Naked 2 I noticed, but Naked 3 was what I was there for. Weeeee!!


So to recap on my Beauty Wishlist...

4 of 11 acquired!


I'm so psyched. But I shall exercise patience. I do not have my camera, so I can't take acceptable pictures of everything yet, which means I've decided to wait to open most of it until I'm home and can do it all properly.

I have opened the Jordana balm stain, however. I figured I could limit myself to trying out one product. I'm not sure on it so far. I'll be doing a review on it. And I miight just write it up while in Michigan and use my phone to take all the pics. (All the pics here are from my phone, without Elliot on. lol) Haven't decided yet.

Okay, I'm going to go, and probably stare at the pretty that is Naked 3. Heeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy