Thursday, January 30, 2014

Iggle Craft Challenge for January!

So I decided while I was stranded in Michigan, that I wanted to start an Iggle Craft Challenge. What's that? Well, it's a challenge within the IGGPPC community to do something crafty using only what's on the supply list.

So this is the first Iggle Craft Challenge:
#IggleCC

  • 1-5 sheets of felt
  • glue
  • scissors 



My original plan was to do two separate projects for this challenge, but I haven't completed the second one yet, and I might not before the end of January, so here's the project I did complete! lol.


My glue, scissors, and felt.
My supplies!
I chose white, yellow, black, and two sheets of blue, although I really didn't need that extra sheet of blue. I used the equivalent of four sheets in this project.



First thing I did was cut the pieces that would be the outside. I didn't use a ruler or anything to measure, this whole thing is all free cut.


Haha, if you didn't guess already by the colors, my aim was to make a TARDIS
Outsides done
 So I then cut out the detailing from the black, white, and yellow, and pasted all of that on to each piece.


Then I took the leftover felt and cut it all in to squares.
Pile of felt
I stacked them and glued them to the bottom of my tardis. The stack serves as the inside of the tardis, so it's not hollow.


Then I glued the outsides to the insides!
finished!
 To make the little light at the top, I rolled up a scrap of blue and cut two small squares out of yellow.
My tardis with the flash on.
Teehee. So there's my felt tardis for this month's Iggle Craft Challenge! We'll see if I finish my other project before the end of January, which is like, less than two days away. lol. If I don't, it's Valentine's Day related anyhow, so I might just post it in February. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment comment comment comment? Cheep cheep!

 

noxyism Copyright © 2013 by noxy